wotwot.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Us being weird and screwing up the lives of certain countries~

2 posters

USUK / PruAus

Random
    Random
    Admin

USUK / PruAus Empty USUK / PruAus

Post  Random Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:28 am

College AU, double date.

Gilbert und Alfred are roommates, Arthur und Roderich are roommates. They get a day off of class, Gilbert und Alfred go up to Arthur und Roderich's room to bother them and they end up going on a double date of some sort.

Random
    Random
    Admin

USUK / PruAus Empty Re: USUK / PruAus

Post  Random Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:55 am

Arthur was already up and about, putting on water for morning tea, frozen waffles in the toaster, and he had already finished the bacon. He leaned against the counter and waited for the toaster to pop. Being college kids, they didn't exactly have a lot of money to spare on things to make a proper breakfast and it was his week to get up first and make it. They both made up this system as soon as finals started, because before they didn't, neither of them got up in time for breakfast. Both of their finals were around this time, so they stayed up late studying and stressing... Their boyfriends, on the other hand, had their finals the month after. Which of course, there were going to be a lot of nights where each couple crashed at the other's apartment to help with cramming, even if neither understood anything about the other's major. He was torn from his musings when the toaster popped, signalling that the waffles were done. He took them out and put two on each plate, then put a couple slices of bacon on each plate. He popped four more waffles into the toaster for when Alfred and Gilbert came by, which they were sure to. He set the plates onto the table and got the syrup and butter out, then went and knocked softly on Roderich's door. "Breakfast is ready. Alfred and Gilbert haven't come by yet, either." He went back to the sitting room and picked up his phone, sending his boyfriend a quick text saying that they were up and breakfast was done. He was probably already up playing that bloody game anyways...

Gilbert yawned and sat up in his bed, running his hand through his messy white hair. He flopped back down onto his bed and grabbed his phone from his bedside, sending his boyfriend a good morning text with a grin. Being cheesy had its benefits when his boyfriend was a sucker for things like that~ He rose an eyebrow when he heard shooting noises coming from the living room. He was already up? That was a first... He walked into the living room and leaned on the back of the couch, watching Alfred play COD. "Damn, nice kill streak..." He muttered, his eyes flickering around the screen. "Hey, are they up yet?"
    Sake
    Sake

Post  Sake Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:40 am

Roderich grimaced lightly at the knock on his door, letting out a small groan and laying there for a moment before slowly sitting up, eyes opening to slits. He placed a hand beside him on the bed, using it to assist him as he turned, stretching his back and letting out a soft breath when he felt a satisfying pop. He arched his back, stretching further before finally standing up, rubbing the back of his neck. The Austrian took a comb from his bedside table, combing his hair carefully until it had a small wave to it. Once he was satisfied with it, he put the comb back down, pressing his glasses onto his face. He then dressed in a simple white dress shirt and black slacks, perking up as he heard his phone buzz. Roderich blinked and glanced over at it before picking it up, smiling faintly at the message. Still, he couldn't help but roll his eyes; that damned Prussian knew him too well. It was, admittedly, absolutely adorable, though... He probably knew that too. The Austrian sighed lightly, a breathy chuckle in his voice. He tucked his phone into his pants pocket, threading his hand through his hair as he exited his room, blinking at the light. He murmured a thank you to his roommate and walked slowly towards the table, sliding into his seat and resting an elbow on the table. He held his cheek in his hand, waiting for Arthur; being the polite person he was, he wouldn't begin eating until his roommate was seated as well.

Alfred grinned, his gaze trained on the screen in front of him and his eyes narrowed carefully. "Thanks, dude~!" He laughed loudly, scanning over the area around his character and shooting another one down. "Hah, suck on that!" He taunted and jumped, rather extremely, as his phone buzzed. "Oh, um..." He quickly paused and snatched the phone up, sitting back and reading over the message. "Yeah, they're up~" He hummed, glancing back at Gilbert. "Breakfast is ready too!" He added happily, standing up and mostly forgetting about the game; he tended to leave it on pause a lot, since he could only save in certain places. "I don't know about you, but I'm frikkin' starving..." The American mumbled, letting out a yawn and shoving his hands into his pockets after running a hand through his hair. "Ready to go then, bro?" He asked impatiently, turning the television off.
    Random
    Random
    Admin

Post  Random Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:50 am

Arthur followed Roderich into the kitchen and grabbed the kettle off of the stove. He pulled a couple of teabags from the pantry and set it on the table, then grabbed two cups. He sighed softly when he saw the pile of dishes in the sink. "Finals take up much too much time..." He murmured. He sat down and poured the water in his cup and set the teabag to steep. "I'm sure they're on their way now." He yawned softly. "At least we have the day off, hm?" He sighed again. Both of them had been stressing over finals recently, even if they tried not to show it. It made him uncomfortable; he'd gotten pretty much no time with his boyfriend. It was starting to irritate him, honestly. While the majority of the fault was his own, this was still ridiculous. And Alfred playing that bloody game all the time didn't help much either... He shifted in his seat slightly. A day off... He vaguely wondered if Alfred had already planned something, but dismissed the thought. He highly doubted that he had, but if he did, it would be a nice surprise...

Gilbert rose an eyebrow. "Dude, you're always starting. Tell me when somethin' new happens." He said, rolling his eyes. "Yeah, I'm ready." He yawned and popped his neck. He was really looking forward to seeing his boyfriend today; all four of them had the day off for once so they could just chill out. He frowned slightly, Roderich had been really stressed because of finals, so they haven't had a lot of time together lately. Most of the time it was just a quick hug or a peck on the cheek, and that was all he got for the entire day. But today, oh no. He was determined to change that. He was going to take his boyfriend out on a date and they were going to enjoy it, verdammt! His eyes flickered to to his roommate before a grin came upon his face. He wondered what would happen if they went on a double date... He snickered softly, it'd be pretty interesting at least. "Oi, Alfred. Did you make any plans with Arthur today?" He asked casually. He'd honestly be surprised if he did... Of course, the awesome him had made plans waaaay before this. And of course, in his awesomeness, he had taken his bro into consideration and set up a double date for them. There's no way he could refuse that, kesese~
    Sake
    Sake

Post  Sake Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:36 am

Roderich reached forward to pour water into his own cup, placing his teabag in to steep as well and eyeing it for a moment before turning his gaze to Arthur. "Yes, at least." He agreed quietly, still a bit tired. He took a moment to try and figure out how long he'd slept, but he wasn't exactly sure. He just knew it hadn't been long enough. He struggled to keep his thoughts from wandering to Gilbert too much; with everything that was going on, he really wanted to just relax with him for a while. Roderich frowned faintly and pushed his thoughts as far away as he could, which wasn't very far at all, really. They'd get that time today, right? "It isn't often we all have the day off." He added with a slight smile and ran a hand through his hair, gripping it loosely in his fingers. "Thank you for making breakfast, by the way. I'll thank you for Gilbert as well, since I think we both know he probably won't thank you himself..." He rolled his eyes, though there was a hint of affection in his voice, even with a comment such as that. Roderich soon drifted to his thoughts again, his face warming slightly when he realized he was basically daydreaming about Gilbert... He wasn't sure if he should be angry at himself or angry at his boyfriend, but he couldn't seem to be angry at either of them for that. He liked thinking of Gilbert; it was just too distracting at times... And being with the actual person was much better than just daydreaming.

Alfred snorted and rolled his eyes before stretching his arms above his head. At Gilbert's question, he blinked and let his arms drop to his side. He rubbed the back of his neck, glancing at his feet, and frowned. He hadn't thought of something like that; he simply didn't think that way, it didn't seem. He figured spending time together would be fine, but now that his roommate brought it up, maybe he should have planned something... "Well, uh... No, not really. I was just gonna chill with Artie, I guess." He mumbled, shifting on his feet. He couldn't help but feel a bit guilty. Was he supposed to feel like that...? Probably... Damn. "Maybe I shoulda planned something, though, but... I didn't think of it." He added, attempting to defend himself, and sighed. "You think he'll be mad at me, dude....?" Alfred murmured, lightly furrowing his brow. "I wonder if I could come up with something last minute... It can't be that hard, right?" He chuckled nervously, his hands sliding into his pockets again. "Yeah, I'll do that. I just have to decide what we're actually going to go do... Er, eating would be a good choice, right? Or a walk, maybe... Nah, that's too easy, um..." Looking back on things, he really should have planned something. It only seemed right; Arthur was really stressed lately and they hadn't gotten much time together at all, so this time should be special, at least. Alfred just wasn't sure exactly how to achieve that, unfortunately. A walk or some food didn't really cut it.
    Random
    Random
    Admin

Post  Random Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:11 am

Arthur pulled the tea bag out of his cup and took a small sip. He sighed softly and let his shoulders droop. "It's fine, really. And of course he won't thank me. Neither will Alfred..." He shook his head slightly. "Or they might both throw a curveball and thank us while they're stuffing their faces..." He blinked when he realized what he had said and huffed. "Bloody baseball references. Really..." He sighed and looked at his phone's clock. "Any moment now, I suppose... I wonder if either of them remembered their key..."

[[ Pfft probably not =~+;; ]]

Gilbert grinned and pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket. "Here ya go man. I went ahead and made plans for you two along with me and Roddy~ It's pretty much the same thing, just you two will be on your own and we'll be on our own~" He said, smirking. "So being a forgetful doofus paid off this time, because I would have been pissed if you had made plans." He rolled his eyes and patted his pockets when they stopped in front of the door. He froze, "Uh... Did you remember your key?"

[[ Yeah Gil, ask the 'forgetful doofus' if he remembered his key =~+;; ]]
    Sake
    Sake

Post  Sake Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:57 am

(FRAK NOT USING HIS ACCENT. >:T)

Roderich couldn't help but let out a faint chuckle, shaking his head a little. Arthur's company was pleasant; they both seemed quite alike to each other. "I doubt it..." He reached up to push his glasses up before absently running a finger along the teacup's handle, hooking it and drawing it a bit closer. "They've forgotten them often enough." He added, rolling his eyes. He wasn't really one to talk, though; it wasn't uncommon for Roderich to leave his key by mistake. He could be rather forgetful at times, not to mention he was quite commonly in a rush. "You'd think they vould remember though, considering the trouble it takes to get inside again."

(Of course not~ X'D)

Alfred blinked a few times before reaching out for the piece of paper, slightly tilting his head in curiosity. "Uh, thanks, dude..." He mumbled, flashing a grin, and paused, patting his pockets. He murmured a curse and chuckled nervously, scratching the back of his head. "Nope..." He laughed weakly and shook his head, glancing at his shoes. "Pretty sure I left it... Heh, whoops....?" He slid one hand into his pants pocket, sparing a messy shove at his glasses. "I guess we can just, like, pick it when we come back or something...? The lock's kind of sucky, so we should be able to get in... I guess."

(Seems like he's not the only forgetful doofus, though~ > w.<)
    Random
    Random
    Admin

Post  Random Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:08 am

[[ PFFT I can't use Prussia's accent. England... I'm not typing that nope. ]]

Arthur rolled his eyes. "Of course not..." He sighed softly. "They really should just make an extra key and keep it here... though they'd end up leaving that one in their room instead of returning it here..." He shook his head. "How did we get stuck with such forgetful people?" He murmured, chuckling in amusement. "Mm, the dean constantly yells at them for picking the lock... How many times have they actually broken the thing instead of picking it?" He wondered, rolling his eyes again. Really, they can't even pick a simple lock. Maybe he should teach them properly...

[[ ...Arthur is good at picking locks by the way asdf. Another headcanon. Mainly because of spy!England and stuff... ]]

Gilbert sighed. "No problem..." He said, shrugging. "Yeah, I guess. Let's try to actually pick it instead of break it." He rolled his eyes. "It's easier to break but damn, the dean's a fucking prick." He muttered. "Whatever, let's go eat~ I'm hungry." He said, starting down the hall. The other's room was on the floor above them. Literally right above them.

[[ Because Arthur calls and complains about them playing stupid games until 3 in the morning while he's trying to study 8D And Gilbert's a hypocrite... :T ]]
    Sake
    Sake

Post  Sake Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:57 am

(I'm pretty sure there's more to Austria's, but I don't give a crud. 8D)

"They could certainly use a bit more finesse. I mean, honestly... I'm fairly certain I could pick it." Roderich let out a quiet grunt and studied his other hand, looking over the thin, and, much to his chagrin, rather boney fingers. They were good for things that required precision though, at least... The Austrian murmured something to himself and looked back to England. "It seems they solve everything vith blunt force, I suppose." A tiny, amused smirk tugged at the corner of his lips.

(> w.< Spy!England...?)

Alfred's grin strengthened again and he nodded quickly. "Yeah, he is really annoying..." He mumbled before hurrying down the hall. "Let's gooo~! I told you I was starving, dude!" He chimed loudly, motioning for Gilbert to speed up. "You walk too slow~!" He teased playfully.

(How could he do that to him that's so mean. ; w.; Und it would seem so... X'D)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:01 pm