wotwot.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Us being weird and screwing up the lives of certain countries~

2 posters

Austria Headcanons

Sake
    Sake

Austria Headcanons Empty Austria Headcanons

Post  Sake Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:24 pm

M'kay, if someone has another to add to this list, feel free to speak your mind~ Here's my list of Austria headcanons; some are completely useless und just for excessive development. 83

1. After being married so often and working under Holy Rome, Austria gets lonely, since his house is now empty. He hides this if at all possible, though.

2. He is a pretty strange person, so he has the tendency to talk to himself, or even inanimate objects, quite a bit. This is also a method of coping with loneliness.

3. He usually smells like laundry detergent and lavender.

4. Despite his liking for sweets, Austria is unhealthily underweight; he's incredibly insecure about this fact.

5. He was always rather distant with his spouses; he didn't really take his marriages as anything more than a way to get stronger, or just convenience.

6. Austria enjoys doing favors because he hates how helpless he is at times. He might hold these over people, though.

7. Though he's allergic to bees, he loves to garden. Otherwise, he tends to stay inside.

8. Because he's sensitive to dust, Austria works to keep his house very clean. However, he has the habit of leaving his clothes and other belongings around, oddly enough.

9. His middle name is Florian.

10. He enjoys playing chess when he can and is quite good at it.

11. Technology is not Austria's strong point.

12. He has occasional insomnia.

13. Austria isn't very fond of the idea of sleep. He often explores his house at night, or plays music, rather than sleeping, even if he could easily get to sleep.

14. He has a soft spot for small, cute, and delicate animals, but if they aren't cute or soft, he doesn't really care for them, and dislikes them, even.

15. He has trouble expressing emotions through words, so he does it through music. If someone knows him well enough and listens carefully, they can read the music and emotion he is attempting to convey. This is usually rather difficult, though.

16. Austria is secretly a hopeless romantic, and loves romance novels. The cheesier the better, in his opinion.

17. Inherited from his ex-wife, Hungary, Austria is somewhat nosy in the romantic affairs of others. Not near as much as her, and he hides/controls it much better, but he loves to give advice on romance. Whether he's good at it or not remains to be seen.

18. One of the few outdoor activities Austria enjoys is horseback riding. He doesn't own horses, however, as he doesn't want to have to deal with the messes.

19. He carries a small bottle of pain reliever at all times, as well as a miniature bottle of hand sanitizer, a handkerchief, and a small notepad with a pen.

20. Austria actually has a very strong parental nature, and still feels it towards Italy.

21. He feels that Italy's weakness was his fault. He acted so strict towards Chibitalia mostly to try and raise him strong and well-disciplined; the other purpose was because he was desperate to keep control.

22. In high-stress situations, he absolutely NEEDS music, and can only last a short amount of time without it. If he does have music, however, he usually keeps much calmer than others.

23. When he's stressed or simply has a need for music, he'll tap his arms with his fingers, as this somewhat mimics the action of playing the piano, his preferred instrument.

24. Austria is one to hold grudges, even petty ones.

25. He is capable of playing many instruments, and has dabbled in a lot of different ones, but he prefers the piano, violin, piccolo, cello, Vienna horn, and, on occasion, the harp.

26. Austria is terrified of dogs, which is one reason Germany owns them. {I use Germany. I'm allowed to say that. >:T Just you watch; it'll be in his list. When I actually have headcanons for him...}

27. His favorite season is Autumn, and he gets his best musical inspiration during this time. This also tends to set him in a slightly better mood.

28. He tends to be a bit stuck back in time, preferring quill pens and ink over modern pens, but he does use a laptop, as it is, admittedly, rather convenient.

29. Despite how messy the process is, Austria really loves making and painting small clay sculptures, usually animals. He keeps them on a shelf in his bedroom if he isn't playing around with them, though you may find the occasional one laying out somewhere. Much to his embarrassment, they aren't very good, so he tries to keep them put away. Kugelmugel holds the sculpting skill of the Austrians.

30. Mixed in with the sculptures on the shelves are assorted gemstones; Austria loves collecting them, his favorite being sapphire, with amethyst close behind.

31. Though he wears a cross necklace, he isn't all that religious. He mostly wears it because he finds it more elegant than the Germans' cross.

32. Austria has a mildly low lung capacity, mostly because of his unfitness.

33. He is very flexible and can easily slide into small spaces; this helps make him a brilliant dancer as well.

34. He becomes drunk very easily; he'll start off acting very childish, but if he drinks too much, he can become depressed. The best time to get his real thoughts and feelings is when he's drunk, as he'll admit almost anything if he's been drinking.

35. He hates beer and most other alcoholic beverages, mostly because of his low alcohol tolerance. He will drink small amounts of wine, though he is very careful about how much he drinks.

36. Austria firmly believes in paranormal activity and the like, and therefore can become very paranoid about such entities. {Especially Slenderman. D8} This also makes him pretty gullible when it comes to scary movies/stories. Oddly enough, even during his midnight strolls around his house, he doesn't feel nervous; his home always makes him feel secure, a feeling he hungers for.

37. While he absolutely hates the destruction of any quality musical instrument, he is especially fierce when it comes to his piano, and may even lash out at someone attempting to damage it. Seeing as he is non-violent, this shows how important his piano is to him.

38. Austria has a secret, and rather embarrassing, liking for stuffed animals. If he's given one, he'll probably hug it the entire day, as long as no one is around to see. There's a box in his closet full of them.

39. If he gets bored, he'll commonly play games such as Sudoku or Solitaire.

40. Austria is somewhat of a packrat, rarely throwing things away, even if he doesn't use them or they're broken. He always claims he'll fix them later, though he almost never does.

41. Because he really dislikes work, especially paperwork, he'll stuff all of his country duties into one day, Wednesday. He hates Wednesday because of this, and a noticeable drop in his mood occurs on this day.

42. He hates vegetables. He refuses to eat them plain, usually at least smothering them in cheese or butter before eating.

I'll add more as they come/when I remember them~

Last edited by Sake on Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:34 am; edited 18 times in total
    Random
    Random
    Admin

Austria Headcanons Empty Re: Austria Headcanons

Post  Random Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:56 am

I have a headcanon that Austria is a sucker for when Prussia does sweet things like make him breakfast or send him a good-morning text or whatever :T

I totally didn't just think of this from the other role play no siree.
    Sake
    Sake

Post  Sake Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:12 pm

I added something kind of like that; I put that specifically into the PruAus topic~ X3 I'm glad to see this list is growing rather steadily...

Und HEY.
    HEY RANDOM.
    What a Face
    Random
    Random
    Admin

Post  Random Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:31 pm

...Sake.

Sake no.

Just. No.

... What a Face
    Sake
    Sake

Post  Sake Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:33 am

X'DD Gott, it is really creepy... What would you even use that for. :T

...LOOK IT'S SLENDY RUN ->afro affraid ....Afraid is also spelled wrong for that emote. :I

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:01 am